
Mom-You are the strongest person I have ever met. I will forever admire your strength and only hope that someday I will be able to repay you for all of the love and support you've given me. Thank you for teaching me the true meaning of my insanity (doing the same things over and over, and expecting different results).
Steph- I can't find the words to tell you how much you've impacted my life. You are the reason I am still here today. You've held my hand through thick and thin. You are my role model. You are my hero. You are my bestest friend. I love you so much.
Bree, EZ Breezy, BreAnn, Lova- I wish that you could see for yourself how sweet and amazing you are. You have a massive heart that I will kill if anyone hurts it!! That's a promise. You are the kind of friend I've been looking for. Thank you for wiping my tears and making me laugh. I love you best friend.
Tuckity Tuck Tuck- You were the only one that was truly there and experienced life with me. You were my shoulder to cry on and you never left my side. I lost a part of me the day you had to go. And I think about you every day. It still hurts to talk about. You're in a better place now and I know you're happier. I love you with all of my heart. Thank you for being my everything.
"I never said it would be easy, I just said it would be worth it..."
5 comments:
I can't believe you are a PROUD resident of Utah... I think you are crazy!!! Glad it is better for you than it was for me. And to think, I was the one who didn't want you to go... I love you too!!!
Lova...i love you so much! im so glad youre doing a blog, and that i am doing one....we need at least one more way to communicate through out the day...sense emails, myspace, facebook, phone calls, IM and txt messaging arent enough...oh and living together. hahahah oh how i love us! youre great. you will do amazing things with your life. i love you best friend!
Pagita!! I'm glad I can keep up with you now. I'm going to link you on my blog so everyone can know that, yes, I know that beautiful girl!
Paige, I'm so excited you have a blog now!! I love you and I'm so glad we are great friends always and especially when we can see each other... :( which is definitely not often enough. Thanks for coming and visiting Las Vegas, we had a blast!
hahaha... i just read the title of this post! i love it!
Post a Comment